Wednesday, February 19, 2014

26 week update!



Wow, another week down! I am so ready for it to be May!  I am still feeling great.  I am so lucky to have had such an easy pregnancy so far.  I really enjoy it, but I am ready to have my body back.  For now, I know that my job is to focus on growing this little human, and trying my best to make him the healthiest baby that he can be.  I have stayed active despite a few snow days last week. Our area was covered with snow all last week and weekend.  The fur babies and I hunkered down, and enjoyed the snow days, but boy was I ready to get out of the house for our Valentine’s Day dinner with our friends Heather and Travis.  I am so lucky to have the sweetest friends! Heather surprised me with a gorgeous scarf and the key to my heart, Cadbury eggs.  I crave those suckers on the daily.  I know I have been eating too much sugar lately, and I really need to focus on getting that under control.  Until then, I may enjoy a few more of those delicious, creamy, milk chocolate eggs.  
Have I ever mentioned how incredibly blessed I am to have my handsome fiancĂ©, Brandon?? He truly spoils me, but he also is so caring and sweet.  He gave me the sweetest card for Valentine’s Day along with delicious chocolate, and took me to dinner.  I always have an amazing time with him.  Today, he bought me a new car!! A silver Mercedes.  How did I get so lucky?!?! Brody and I will love going on drives in it!!

We are looking forward to visiting Brandon’s brother, Justin and his girlfriend, Katelyn.  They live in Maryland, and we are going up to celebrate Katelyn’s birthday!  We don’t get to see them much since they live about 6 hours from us so we are really looking forward to spending time with them!   


 Brandon and I outside with all the snow
 My sweet cuddle baby
 In his normal position
 My sweet baby sister, Bethanney holding grumpy Rusty.
 My bff Heather <3
 Our house covered in snow!
 The new RIDE!! Ah!!

How far along: 26 weeks
Gender: Boy
Weight gain: 11-12 depending on the day.  I also blame one too many BOXES of girl scout cookies ;)
Maternity clothes: No maternity clothes, but I am sticking to leggings and yoga pants.
Stretch marks: None so far.
Belly button: I really though it would push out, but its actually going back in a little!
Sleep:  I am sleeping a lot better this week. I think working out more has helped!! Brody likes to kick me, and wake me up.  He is definitely an all nighter, and early riser!
Best moment this week: I hate to make it a materialistic one, but getting a new car! I can’t wait to go on joy rides with Brody!
Worst moment this week:  Being stuck inside due to the 18 -19 inches of snow we had.
Miss anything: Intense cardio, walking on an incline is just not cutting it even though it is very challenging for me now.
Movement: I am feeling him a lot more now.  Anterior placenta is still cushioning the kicks, 
Cravings: Cadbury eggs! Heather fixed my cravings on Valentines days!
Queasy or sick: Not sick at all J
Looking forward to: Spending this weekend with Justin and Katelyn!


P.s.  I will try to do a post on my workouts and diet tomorrow.  :)

Thanks for stopping by! 

Sarah








Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment