Friday, January 3, 2014

     I wanted to start blogging and documenting this part of my life so that one day I will be able to look back, and see what we were up to! I am a twenty-something that is engaged, and expecting a baby boy! I am trying to stay as active and remain as healthy as I can throughout this pregnancy so I will talk/rant all about that in my posts.  I want to have this blog so that I can look back one day and see what we did to prepare for this little bundle of joy.  I will also be planning a wedding once little Brody is here so I want to document all of that as well.
     I will go over a quick recap...This is such an exciting part of my life.  I am engaged to the man of my dreams who loves and supports me. I met Brandon three years ago, and have been officially together since February 6, 2011. Brandon is a transmission line engineer, basically a smarty pants.  He makes me feel so dumb, but that is okay.  I love how smart he is! He graduated from Virginia Tech so we are huge Hokie fans!! Let's Go Hokies.  I hope Brody follows in his footsteps, and receives his smarty pants genes. ;) I am so blessed that I will be able to be a stay at home mom and I am so excited that I will be able to spend all my time with Brody.
     We just found out on December 30, 2013 that we were having a boy. I have four sisters so I was hoping for boy, and Brandon was obviously hoping for a boy too. My gut knew all along that this little cutie was going to be a boy, but the appointment confirmed it.  We could not be more excited!!

The very first picture of teeny tiny Brody taken at 6 weeks.

This is Brody at his 20 week anatomy scan.  He was moving around the entire time so the pictures were not clear, but I was so excited to see him moving around, kicking, and flexing ;) We will be going back toward the end of the month to have another ultrasound.  We can't wait to see him again! 

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment